Sunday, January 1, 2012

very good


Happy Resolutions Day, everyone! Here are mine, disguised in a list of 3 Very Good Things.

1. Road Trips
With frequent stops at vista points like the above at Inspiration Point on our drive home from our NYE in Tahoe - i.e. I resolve to take time to enjoy my travel outside of my sweet La-La bubble.

2. Journey
Journey came up an awful lot on our shuffle on the drive home. Including "Be Good To Yourself" - i.e. I resolve to get into the best shape of my life, which will culminate in my doing a sprint triathlon this fall for my 30th birthday. Workout plan is already written out in my calendar, and starts tomorrow.

3. Very Good Things
I love lists. Including this weekly list of Very Good Things. More often than not, my lists are of the to-do variety, and while I may love those most of all (if only to be able to cross things off of them), I resolve to be better about keeping this VGT list a weekly activity. This resolution includes the extension of blogging (and obviously, cooking) more regularly.

What did you resolve to do this year?

1 comment:

the actor's diet said...

i wanna travel more this year too! and see more of ngoc!